BUT THE REAL DIALOGUE SHOULD BE ABOUT
OBAMA/CIA VIOLATING THE UNITED STATES WAR POWERS ACT
WITH CORRUPT IMPUNITY.
OK, BACK TO THE MINDLESS RABBIT HOLE STORYLINE:
- The tension was made public in April of 2013 when Baghdadi released a statement that JN and ISI were officially merging under the name “Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham,” (ISI(S)) a claim which was quickly rebuffed by Julani, who said he had never been informed of any merger. [CIA POSIES]
- Julani overtly acknowledged JN’s allegiance to al-Qaeda in the same statement. [CIA POSIES]
- Julani indicated that the reason JN held off so long on proclaiming their al-Qaeda affiliation was due to its efforts to understand a Sharia policy that is “appropriate for al-Sham reality,” thereby indicating that JN had no intention of merging with ISI to form a pan-Syrian/Iraqi caliphate. [CIA POSIES]
- JN also implicitly rebuffed Baghdadi for ISI’s hardline methods in Iraq in what was likely an attempt to retain JN’s standing among the wider Syrian opposition. [CIA POSIES]
- After this exchange of public claims between ISI and JN, Jabhat al-Nusra appeared infrequently in reports of rebel clashes, and JN’s official media outlet al-Manara al-Bayda went quiet. [CIA POSIES]
- May 2013, however, witnessed a proliferation of videos claiming to be from ISI(S). [CIA POSIES]
- During this time there was speculation that Baghdadi had come out on top and that JN was collapsing. [CIA POSIES]
- Then, in early June, a letter from al-Qaeda’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was published by Al Jazeera. [CIA POSIES]
- While Zawahiri’s letter reprimanded both parties for their role in the dispute, he effectively supported Julani’s positions: Baghdadi’s original claim of unification was a rogue move, “The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant” was dissolved, and ISI and JN were instructed to continue operations as independent entities under the al-Qaeda umbrella, each confined to their own geographic arenas. [CIA POSIES]
~ USA ~
Your Country Has Been Turned Asunder!
- Feinstein’s CIA.
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Equador For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
- Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee CIA: Attempts Overthrow Of Bolivia For New World Order Banker’s Scheme
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Murdered More Than 11,000 Citizens In The Year 2012: And Obama/Feinstein Want To Violate Our Constitution And Disarm The United States!
- On June 14th, al-Manara al-Bayda sprang back to life and began once again releasing information on Jabhat al-Nusra’s operations. [CIA POSIES]
- The brief hiatus in May demonstrates JN’s allegiance to Zawahiri since it shows respect for him during his period of deliberation in April and May. [CIA POSIES]
- Around the same time, Baghdadi issued a bold rejection of Zawahiri’s ruling, stating that the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham would continue to exist. [CIA POSIES]
- Accordingly, ISI(S) is now a fact on the ground. [CIA POSIES]
- As it has continued to operate alongside JN, a confusing picture of how ISI(S) and JN inter-operate in different parts of Syria has emerged. [CIA POSIES]
- There are places where their names are used interchangeably or both operate but do so separately; where they are distinct but cooperate on attacks; and where one or the other is the sole or prominent actor. [CIA POSIES]
- Analyst Aymenn al-Tamami, – who analyzes ISI(S)/JN dynamics throughout Syria – notes Aleppo and Deir ez-Zor as cities where JN and ISI(S) function separately, Deraa as a city where JN maintains primacy, and al-Raqqa as a city where they are indistinguishable, although these dynamics are in constant flux. [CIA POSIES]
- Additionally there are reports of shifting group loyalties and of defections from the ranks of JN to ISI(S), opening up the possibility that individual fighters may hold multiple allegiances. [CIA POSIES]
- Further adding to the confusion, there is evidence of attacks being misattributed to one or the other group. [CIA POSIES]
- While some of these misattributions stem from a misleading conception that JN’s members are Syrian while ISI(S)’s are foreign and a genuine lack of clarity on the ground, others are likely due to the intentional spread of misinformation by various interested parties, including the groups in question. [CIA POSIES]
Same Corrupt Distinctions/Concessions Take Place On This Side Of The Atlantic As Well.