Boeing 767 Plane Crash – Russia Cargo Plane over Florida – Two Separate Stories folks(!)

 

Published on Feb 23, 2019
**I should have verified my wording a little better. These are TWO different stories. I was filming the Russia cargo jet when the Breaking News popped up. This is TWO separate stories. Again my fault, should have been a little more clearer. Seem 95% of people understand but the other 5% do not**I am ad-free! Please Donate to channel with PayPal or help support my channel with Patreon – no super chats being ad free as well. Thank you Patriots – All contributions greatly appreciated.

*PayPal – https://www.paypal.me/PatriotForlife – Coffee 🙂
*Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/PatriotForlife -Monthly Love

-Please help support my channel as an independent journalist. For as little as $3 a month with Patreon. With being ad-FREE (I’ll never have ads on my work), I rely on my Patriots to support my channel. Thank you guy’s! Please Like, Share & Subscribe. Comment as you see fit. Patreon will have different tiers now!#RealityNotFiction #WeThePeople #BreakingNews

-Want to mail me? New P.O Box;
Realitynotfiction
304 Parkville-Station Rd.
PMB #135
Mantua, NJ 08051

-Patriots can send me mail now. Also, mugs now available – Please email @ RealityNotFiction96@gmail.com for the mugs.

-Twitter: @RealNotFiction
https://twitter.com/RealNotFiction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s